5 Victoria Avenue is a landmark property in Harrogate attributed to George Dawson, a well-known developer responsible for many imposing buildings in the town including Cambridge and Prospect Crescent. In recognition of the building’s historical significance it displays a brown historical plaque. The premises have since been developed as a Business Centre providing businesses with a comprehensive and efficient office rental arrangement. The property benefits from a range of office suites which can be let separately or as a combination, all fully refurbished to a good specification.
- Fully refurbished suites, fully carpeted throughout
- Numerous shared WC facilities and kitchen facilities on three floors
- Secure door entry system
- LG7 lighting
- Power and communication sockets linking to a patch panel
- Floor boxes with access to CAT5E cabling or perimeter trunking
- Fully inclusive rents (no service charge).
The suites are available on an internal repairing basis as all the other property related costs are included within the rent. Flexible lease terms are available. VAT will not be chargeable on the rent.