The office development comprises 10 office buildings constructed in circa 2008 by Business Homes. The property comprises a detached steel framed office building with facing brick and glazed cladding under a pitched profile metal sheet roof, arranged over ground and first floors. Internally the property is fitted to a high specification with each floor being part open plan and part partitioned with offices and a kitchen to each floor.
The property is located on the A59 between Harrogate and Knaresborough, approximately 2 miles from Knaresborough town centre, 7 miles from Harrogate town centre and 3 miles from Junction 47 of the A1(M). This provides links to the M1 and M62 motorways and the local commercial centres of Leeds and York. The property is situated within the St James Business Park off Grimbald Cragg Court adjacent to the Knaresborough bypass and adjoins the Knaresborough Retail Park.
The property benefits from the following summary specification:
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and fully raised access floors
- WC & kitchen on each floor including dishwasher, fridge, sink and storage
- 5 person Artico lift (440 kg capacity) and disabled toilet facility / fully DDA complaint
- Air conditioning heating / cooling system
- A combination of open plan and bespoke designed partitioning offices
- Site covered by CCTV
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
We understand the property is VAT elected therefore VAT will be chargeable on the rent.
Each party to pay their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.