The property forms the central portion of a two storey mid-terraced detached block of three separate buildings. The property provides a modern building built approximately 10 years ago to the following summary specification:
- Feature atrium entrance foyer
- Suspended ceiling with integrated lighting
- Raised floors incorporating power and cabling
- Kitchen facilities to each floor
- Open plan layout with some partitioned private offices/meeting rooms
- Separate ladies and gents WC facilities to each floor
- Generous entrance lobby areas to each floor
- Comfort Cooling (First Floor)
The property is situated within the 21 acre Science Park Complex of buildings to the South East of the city of York University Campus. The Science Park is situated in Heslington West of the A64, South of the A1079 Hull Road and East of the A19 Fulford Road approximately 2.5 miles from York City Centre. York is an important and historical principal commercial centre in the North of England, located 22 miles north-east of Leeds, 20 miles east of Harrogate and 12 miles east of the A1(M) motorway. It is widely acknowledged as being one of Europe’s most attractive cities and principal tourist destinations, able to boast a number of major companies including Nestle, Aviva, CPP and Shepherd Building Group.
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
There are 11 dedicated parking places allocated to the building as a whole and additional spaces on the estate roads.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|