The premises are situated on the modern purpose built Office Park known as Grove Park Court, to the east of Harrogate, with access via the Skipton Road. There are a number of facilities nearby and the famous Stray is within walking distance. The property comprises a modern detached two storey bespoke office building, constructed of two toned brick elevations under a pitched slate roof with timber framed double glazed windows and double height atrium style entrance hallway.
Harrogate is located approximately 17 miles north of Leeds, 21 miles west of York, 11 miles west of the A1(M) and 9 miles from Leeds/Bradford Airport. Harrogate is one of the largest commercial centres in North Yorkshire and is one of the leading conference and exhibition centres in the North of England.
The layout of each floor is of a regular C shape around a central service core, incorporating stairwell and wc’s.
- Tiled entrance foyer with brick fascia and uplighters
- Free standing staircase with two storey fully glazed atriums
- WC’s at ground and first floors with disabled facilities at the ground floor
- Carpeting and double glazing throughout the offices
- Fitted kitchen to ground and first floor
- Heating and air conditioning with thermostatic controls,
- Fire alarm systems and intruder alarms, louvered blinds and security grills to ground floor windows
- Suites provide a combination of open plan office areas and partitioned offices/meeting rooms to each floor.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
|g Floor Suite||2,109||195.93||Available|
|1st Floor Suite||2,258||209.78||Available|