The premises are situated on the modern purpose-built Business Park known as Grove Park Court, located to the east of Harrogate with access via the Skipton Road. There are a number of facilities nearby and The Stray is within walking distance.
The property comprises a modern, detached two storey office building, constructed of two-toned brick elevations under a pitched slate roof, with timber framed double glazed windows and double height atrium style entrance hallway. Internally, the layout of each floor is of a regular C shape around a central service core, incorporating stairwell and WC’s.
- Entrance foyer with two storey fully glazed atriums and free standing staircase
- Male female and disabled WC’s with kitchen facilities to each floor.
- Carpeting and double glazing throughout the offices
- Suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with inset category II light fittings & diffusers
- Mixture of perimeter power supply and some under floor trunking
- Security grills to ground floor windows
- Ceiling mounted comfort cooling system
The property is available on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
A service charge will be levied to cover the costs of management and maintenance of the common areas and external repairs to the building. Further details on request.
The property has been elected for VAT so VAT will be chargeable on the rent.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for a contribution towards our client's reasonable legal costs.